Register for Spring Break Surf Camp
1 Day Surf Camps offered during Spring Break March 14th-18th, and
Private/Family Lessons offered Everyday (Call to schedule, or send us a message using the online form below.)
- 8-8:30 – Check in (early check in may be available upon request)
- 8:30 – Stretching, Exercise, sunscreen application, and PISC Surfing “Core Class”
- 9:15 – Time to see what you’ve got in the water!
- 10:15 break for water
- 10:30 back in the water for more surfing
- 11:30 Lunch
- 12:15 free surf with instructors and/or beach games
- 1:45 Beach clean-up and closing discussions
- 2:15 Product giveaways for campers (based on trash pick-up, most improved, and discussion questions)
- 2:30 day camp over (extended stay may be available upon request)
- Bring your own lunch, or we can provide it $5
- Board shorts and bathing suits (and pack an extra)
- Refillable water bottle
- Sun Screen and other sun protection items ( rash guards and sunscreen will be provided a well)
- Sun Glasses or Hats
- Extra T Shirt
- Medication (if necessary)
Transportation offered from 2 locations in Corpus Christi to the Surf Camp daily!
Pick and drop offs will be available at:
Benjamin’s Surf Shop at Airline and McCardle
Benjamin’s Surf Shop: 7:30, leaving promptly at 7:40.
Wind And Wave Surf Shop in Flour Bluff
Wind and Wave Surf Shop: 7:50, leaving promptly at 8:00.